[3830] 9A7R SOSB RTTY 20M HIGH

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A7R SOSB RTTY 20M HIGH
From: ivica.soric1@ka.tel.hr (9a7r)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:31:05 +0100
CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX

Call used: 9A7R
Location:

Entry Class: Single Op, Single Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80         0     0      -
40         0     0      -
20       812  1955      -
15         0     0      -
10         0     0      -
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total    812  1953   416
Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

Most frequently worked prefix: JA1 - 10 QSO's

--------------------------------------
Claimed Score: 812448

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02
          RITTY + Pentium II
Power Output: 1000 and 6el over 6 el
              Kenwood TS 950 S

Club Participation: Croatian Contest Club

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 11/03/2002  Signature Ivica Soric-Braco_Call _9A7R____