[3830] Rus DX YL2GD SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Rus DX YL2GD SO Mixed HP
From: gunara@apollo.lv (gunara@apollo.lv)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 04:08:21 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: YL2GD
Operator(s): YL2GD
Station: YL2GD

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:  100    46
   80:  148    64
   40:  191    71
   20:  301    90
   15:  279    91
   10:  260    75
-------------------
Total: 1279   437  Total Score = 3,993,306

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Equipment: TS-570s + PA 500W home made
Antennas : 1,8 & 3,5 Mc - Inv.Vees & feeeded tower 25m
           7 Mc - 4 phased verticals & Inv Vee
           14 & 21 Mc 4 el monoband Yagis
           28 Mc Stacked 4+4 el Yagi
Comments : I had intend to work only few hours to test equipment
           and to train myself but contest fascinated me.
           Only 16 hours of operation - so pity.
           Nice contest format, fine activity of Russians,
           expected more USA & JA.
           Thanks to organizers! See all of you next year!

           73, Gunars