[3830] BARTG ES7AAZ SOSB/10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BARTG ES7AAZ SOSB/10 LP
From: es7aaz@mail.com (es7aaz@mail.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:10:14 -0800
                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: ES7AAZ
Operator(s): ES7AAZ
Station: ES7AAZ

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: KO28sp
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  300  300    80
------------------------
Total:  300  300    80  Total Score = 144,000

Club:

Comments:

Continents: 6
Countries
4J     4X     5B     9A     9H     CE0X   CT     DL     EA     EA8
EI     ER     EY     F      FY     G      GI     GM     GW     HA
HB     HK0/a  I      IS     JA     K      KP2    LA     LU     LY
LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     PY     SM     SP     SV
SV9    UA9    UN     UR     V5     VE     VK     YL     YO     YU
YV     ZL     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK6
VE2  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6  VE7  VE9
JA0  JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA5  JA6  JA7  JA8

120W, 2el. Cubical Quad at 1wl
I missed about 9 hours in the morning of the first day because of the work and
I was able to be in the air at 15:00 UTC. I did catch only one VK in the
second
morning, nothing from Far-East, Asia except JA's and UA's. The band seemed to
be
wide open, I met a very good going to US.
I'd like to thank everyone I had a QSO with.
73's de Riho, ES7AAZ.