[3830] WPX SSB NZ6Q(@N6XI) M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NZ6Q(@N6XI) M/S HP
From: n6xi@arrl.net (n6xi@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:40:59 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NZ6Q
Operator(s): N6XI, KU6J, KI6IV
Station: N6XI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Truckee, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 41

------------
  160:    0
   80:   24
   40:   97
   20:  545
   15:  667
   10:  461
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Put together an impromptu "Team Truckee" multi-single. It was fun, as SSB
  contests go, despite the poor conditions. The 10 minute rule is ridiculous,
  making an available second radio nearly useless. Next time we'll call it
  multi-multi or multi-two and set up the second radio at a second operating
  position. It's not a competitive station either way, but at least we won't
  always be cursing that stupid rule.