[3830] EA RTTY WX4TM SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY WX4TM SOAB LP
From: wx4tm@mindspring.com (wx4tm@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:56:48 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: WX4TM
Operator(s): WX4TM
Station: WX4TM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    1     2
   40:   40    32
   20:  112    56
   15:  228    87
   10:  145    59
-------------------
Total:  526   236  Total Score = 246,856

Club:

Comments:

Well, between waiting on the wife, home from hosp from
a knee operation; fixing lunch, dinner, and breakfast; answering
the phone; breaking up a fight between the cats; and a few other
house hold type things, I still managed to get in right at 15 hrs
of op time in this one.. The big upper was catching BX0AAC and
C5XH, both new ones for me. The downer was the lack of activity
on 40 and 80! - and the wierd up/down in/out propagations Sunday
morning.  Thanks to the EA URE for a great contest and to all
the EA ops who worked me. And of course, a big thanks to all the
ops who just got on for a few contacts or who were searching for
that elusive DX contact. You're the ones who really make any
contest a success!

73 de Tom, WX4TM