[3830] WPX SSB P43E SO(TS)AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB P43E SO(TS)AB HP
From: p43e@hotmail.com (p43e@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:06:14 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: P43E
Operator(s): P43E
Station: P43E

Class: SO(TS)AB HP
QTH: ARUBA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
  160:
   80:   33
   40:  118
   20:  503
   15:  888
   10: 1206
------------

Club: ARUBA ARC

Comments:

Great contest as always.  Thanks to the many people who worked me, under
sometimes difficult conditions given some technical difficulties on this side.
Rotor is the broken, and remained fixed on Eur.  The tribander is not loading
properly on 20 SSB.  After some afternoon showers, it worked fine on 14179, and
I decided not to move up in the band.  Thanks again, to a number of people that
I had no choice but to work from the side of the beam, and could not make it
easier for them either.

Should have worked the entire 36 hours.  Yet, while working only 26 hours, I
still managed to surpass my own score from last year when I worked all 36
hours.

Have a new location, and hope to have moved and be ready with the station for
the upcoming CQWW.  Thanks to those who already volunteered to help :)