[3830] MiQP AD1C Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] MiQP AD1C Single Op LP
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (jjreisert@alum.mit.edu)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 04:55:39 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   13      3
   40:   59     12
   20:   85     34
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  157     49  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 31  Total Score = 37,389

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I initially had no intention of spendig so much time in the contest.  My goal
was to work my last three counties in MI, which I accomplished thanks to K8CC
(Alpena), WT9U (Cass) and K8MW (Mason).  Then my goal was to work as many new
ones on CW as I could (finished all but Wexford).  Then my goal was to break 200
QSOs.  Conditions were good on 20 but tough going on 40 until the sun went
down.

Thanks to all the mobiles who make these state QSO parties interesting.  The
following is a list of mobiles and the number of QSOs with each:

AA8U (10), K5OT (7), K8CC (18), K8IR (7), K8MR (21), K8MW (6), KU8E (11), W1NN
(13), W8UE (19) and WT9U (12).

Congratulations to WA3HAE who was about 50 QSOs ahead of me towards the end of
the contest.  I broke for a couple of hours to get dinner and hang out with the
wife, so missed a few counties and some QSOs.

73 - Jim AD1C