[3830] MiQP K8MR Mobile LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8MR Mobile LP
From: Jim White" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:40:05 -0400
Considering how miserable conditions were last weekend you deserve and extra
attaboy, Jim - nice job....

I only made about 15 QSOs while working in the shack but certainly could
tell how poor condx were...

Poor condx coupled with a compromised signal (inefficient mobile antennas)
requires sheer seat of the pants grit...you showed it!

Great job

73,

Jim, K4OJ
...cu this weekend :-)