[3830] ARI ZC4BS(G4KIV) SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARI ZC4BS(G4KIV) SO CW LP
From: steve@stevebb.com (steve@stevebb.com)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 00:42:09 -0700
                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: ZC4BS
Operator(s): G4KIV
Station: ZC4BS

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SBA, Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    23    0       0      13
   80:    65    0       0      29
   40:   200    0       0      57
   20:   257    0       0      63
   15:   324    0       0      80
   10:   132    0       0      37
-----------------------------------
Total:  1001    0       0     279  Total Score = 1,018,629

Club:

Comments:

One of my favourite contests, well managed by ARI - last year a nice booklet and
certificate arrived in less than 8 months. (CQWW take note ... that is 8 months
and not 3+ years  hi hi)
Condx were not too clever this weekend - didn't help much when it was noted that
only half of the antenna was connected to the atu (thanks Dez, ZC4DW).
A few nice surprises 9J2BO and a VR2, but the main drive was to put ZC4 on air
on the lower bands. Great to work several stations on all bands .... of course
that is total requirement for the ZC4 award certificate CLASS 1  <grin !>
My final ARI from ZC4 (this time around). Apologies to a few stations who I said
were dupes, then noticed RFI had changed the band of my logging program. I did
not realise old "Murphy" was so particular   heh heh
Steve  ZC4BS / G4KIV / ZD8SB / N5ZFR