[3830] MARAC CW N6MU Fixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW N6MU Fixed LP
From: n6mu1@aol.com (n6mu1@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 20:05:55 -0700
                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: ORG CA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:   42
   20:  382
   15:  194
   10:   13
------------
Total:  631  Counties = 411  Total Score = 3,166,755

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Did this one from home with my old TS-830 and backyard vertical. Kudos to all
the mobiles for keeping me hopping all weekend. Top state for counties was TX
with 72 followed by KS with 62, IA with 43 and LA with 34. It tailed off
dramatically after that. Only mobile heard on 10 was KN4Y from LA/MS/AL with a
good signal. Nary a peep from the midwest guys, darn it. 73...

John, N6MU