[3830] NewEngQP KA6BIM M/S Fixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP KA6BIM M/S Fixed HP
From: ddddd@attbi.com (ddddd@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 20:40:45 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM, NT6K
Station: KA6BIM

Class: M/S Fixed HP
QTH: Calif
Operating Time (hrs): 20 hrs

   80:               0
   40:               3
   20:             109
   15:              72
   10:              53
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
------------------------
Total:     84      237  Counties = 62  Total Score = 25,110

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Contest was fun and challenging.  We need to pay closer attention to mobile
operators schedule to get some of the remote counties.  Missed sweep by 5,
and know mobiles went through 3 of them.  Having contest break hurt low
bands, this should really be changed for future contests. Getting on at 4am
local all I could hear was Broadcast on 40, nothing on 80.   I bet it would
be quite interesting if the mults counted per each band!!!