[3830] ARI CONTEST DIGITAL SV1CIB SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARI CONTEST DIGITAL SV1CIB SO/AB/LP
From: sv1cib@raag.org (Dimitris)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:53:47 -0000
                                        2002
                        -+- A.R.I. International DX Contest -+-
                  Sponsored by the Associazione Radioamatori Italiani

CALL: SV1CIB          GREECE            Country

_X_ C. Single OP., RTTY

CLUB: R.A.A.W.G.

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Provinces
160m:   0       0       0       0
80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    0       0       0       0
20m:    88      282     30      17
15m:    41      128     15      8
10m:    8       19      6       0
Total:  137     429     51      25

Total multipliers:      76
Score:          32604

Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
.

DIMITRIS LIANOS SV1CIB
P.O.BOX: 127
30100 - AGRINIO
GREECE

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!

160m Summary
Countries

Provinces

80m Summary
Countries

Provinces

40m Summary
Countries

Provinces

20m Summary
Countries
CT DL ES EU F G GU HA HB JA K LA OE OH OK ON PA PY S5 SM SP SV UA UA2 UA9 UN
UR VE YO YU
Provinces
AL AT BG CO MI VA BL TV VR TN TS BO RN FI PO BN VT
15m Summary
Countries
CN DL ES F G HB K OH PA SM SP SV UA UA9 YL
Provinces
IM CO MI PV VA MO NA FR
10m Summary
Countries