[3830] WPX CW KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KO0U(K0OU) SOAB HP
From: km0l@tfs.net (km0l@tfs.net)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 19:15:03 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KO0U
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 33

------------
  160:    2
   80:   17
   40:  189
   20:  790
   15:  651
   10:   31
------------

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Ris: IC-775DSP, Alpha 374(800 W) -> C4SXL at 65', HighTower vert, 160 InvL
     200Mhz pentium w/NA10

Second rig is in shop, so this was SO1R.
Condx not bad although 10 meters never materialized. T-storms Friday night
shut me down in the 3rd hour of contest and I was not able to quite catch
up. Was nice the rest of the weekend so it was hard to stay in the chair -
had a few 15 and 30 minute breaks to go outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Did not quite make last years score, but came close.
This is becoming my favorite test. Had fun bringing out the 2x1 call for WPX.
Next activety is FD. CU all then. 73 de K0OU Steve in MO (KO0U in WPX)