[3830] WPX CW KU6W(N6MJ) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KU6W(N6MJ) SOAB HP
From: n6mj@adelphia.net (n6mj@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 23:04:51 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KU6W
Operator(s): N6MJ
Station: W6KP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    8
   40:  241
   20: 1025
   15: 1305
   10:  285
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I got off to a great start.  I had a personal best 166 q's the 1st hour, and had
741 q's after 6 hours.  I thought for sure I would easily make 3000 q's, but
after the first few hours the rate was painfully slow.  The JA activity seems to
go down every contest.  2 years ago I made less q's overall, but worked 200 more
JA's than I did this year.  This time I only worked 575 JA's, compared to 1062
EU.  That shouldnt happen from the west coast....

73, Dan N6MJ