[3830] WPX CW KF3B(N3RS) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KF3B(N3RS) SOAB HP
From: n3rs@comcast.net (n3rs@comcast.net)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:34:52 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KF3B
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    0
   80:   11
   40:  587
   20:  672
   15: 1194
   10:  125
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time trying an unusual prefix in this contest.  It does make a difference,
although my score is only marginally better than last year as N3RS.  80M and 10M
were not as good as last year, so I would guess that the top scores are down a
bit.  My thanks to Alan, KF3B for the use of his call.  Perhaps next year he
will be ready to to use it himself in a serious effort.  His station is nearing
completion and he will be a force to deal with.

Many thanks to all who called in.  I hope I can do it again next year.

de Sig, N3RS