[3830] WPX CW NO5W SO(TS)AB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NO5W SO(TS)AB LP
From: no5w@txucom.net (no5w@txucom.net)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:53:01 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:    4
   40:  155
   20:  164
   15:  307
   10:   16
------------

Club:

Comments:

What a great contest! My first truly full-time effort in the WPX. This, together
with great conditions on 15 meters and good participation from some really good
CW ops made for a great weekend. Improved my previous best in this contest by
almost 50%. This is the first contest in which I made over 600 QSOs with 50
watts to attic dipoles and one stealth wire outside. Biggest QSO producer was
15M followed by 20M and 40M with 10M and 80M far behind producing only 20 Qs
betweeen them. Looking forward to seeing the results of the log analysis.
73/Chuck/NO5W