[3830] WPX CW NX6T(K6AM) SO(TS)AB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NX6T(K6AM) SO(TS)AB LP
From: johnbarcroft@clearchannel.com (johnbarcroft@clearchannel.com)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 06:56:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: NX6T

Class: SO(TS)AB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:    5
   40:  155
   20:  562
   15:  518
   10:  120
------------

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

10 and 15 were stone cold dead the week before the contest.  Then all that RF
from all those contesters must have had a profound effect of on the ionosphere
since 20 and 15 suddenly got as good as I have ever heard.  Worked all the weak
EU's with LP(TS) on 20 and 15.  JA's appeared from nowhere on 10.  A61AJ was
loud on 15 at midnight and noon.

Beat my previous high score before the sun rose on Sunday.  Glad I didn't give
up before it started.