[3830] All Asia CW ZC4BS(G4KIV) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] All Asia CW ZC4BS(G4KIV) SOAB LP
From: steve@stevebb.com (steve@stevebb.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:20:23 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: ZC4BS
Operator(s): G4KIV
Station: ZC4BS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sovereign Base, Cypr
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:    1     1
   80:  123    27
   40:  332    48
   20:  625    55
   15:  702    61
   10:   36    16
-------------------
Total: 1819   208  Total Score = 1,091,584

Club:

Comments:

Rig: Yaesu FT1000Mk5
Antenna: 700ft Delta loop

Condx above 14MHz were "pants" the first day, I think 28MHz took time off to
watch the England football game !!
Unless I get permission from the wife, this will be my last contest from ZC4
this time but in the main it was still enjoyable.
Only downside was an EA7 sending me ficticious callsigns  (EA9, 7X2 and other
EA7 callsigns) on 40M - that spoiled a good pileup also hampered other weaker
stations calling in .... well done if u are reading this !!!!!
Best moments: Great to work K6III after years of trying, several new ones on 40m
and the antenna remaining up in the air for the duration of the contest.
Bad moments: Temperature never dropped below 35c for the whole contest,
mosquitoes were hungrier than ever and falling asleep between 599 and age on a
few occasions. I must be getting old !!!
Thanks again to everyone I worked - great fun.