[3830] RSGB Jubilee CQ1CV(@CS6ARP) M/SSSB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RSGB Jubilee CQ1CV(@CS6ARP) M/SSSB LP
From: antoniog@europe.com (antoniog@europe.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:56:24 -0700
                    RSGB Jubilee Contest

Call: CQ1CV
Operator(s): CT1ERK, CT1ETE
Station: CS6ARP

Class: M/SSSB LP
QTH: Mendro
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    8     1
   40:   23     4
   20:  273    25
   15:  220    18
   10:   43     7
-------------------
Total:  567    55  Total Score = 155,925

Club: Radio Clube Costa Verde

Comments:

A COSTA VERDE RADIO GROUP OPERATION. TKS TO A.R.P.A. FOR THE FACILITIES, CT2GTP
AND CT1EAT FOR TIRELESS SUPPORT AND «ESTREMELINHO». We had great fun and loved
the format of the contest. SDJ software by EI5DI performed flawlessly and so did
the TS-50 and A4S, working everything heard. Even if it was not valid for the
contest, we worked 5U1A for the first time on first call. When will Queen
Elizabeth have her next Jubilee?