[3830] IARU VE3YDX(RW4WM) SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3YDX(RW4WM) SO CW LP
From: ve3ydx@yahoo.ca (ve3ydx@yahoo.ca)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:57:55 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE3YDX
Operator(s): RW4WM
Station: VE3YDX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   18     0       4
   40:  236     0      29
   20:  294     0      58
   15:  164     0      47
   10:    7     0       5
---------------------------
Total:  719     0     143  Total Score = 348,205

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

Soapbox: Both 20 hours on-air using "Search&Pounce" mode and 2 hours with
             "CQ" of my 22-hours activity IARU this year from Canada.
             Only 19 WRTC OJ-stations worked mostly 20 meters band
             (any Russian teams?). All of them are approximately 569 signal
             report with me.
             I has 80-meters operation using R7 with S.W.R. more than 2.5
             Apologies to everybody (some VE/W stns) who copied my 80m signal
             so hard. One famous French station didn't heard me with my three
             attempts to call him.
             Bad condx 28 MHz give me nothing too. High frequency bands are
             not for using the vertical antenna's right now. The Time is over.

    Equipment: Cushcraft R7 vertical (40m-10m), TS-850SAT (100 Watts),
               Dell Laptop