[3830] IARU KU8E SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU KU8E SO CW LP
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 15:48:37 -0700 (PDT)
                    2002 IARU HF CHAMPIONSHIP

     Call used: KU8E

     Location: 08 Georgia

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW Only

     Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: KU8E

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: KU8E RST 8

     Hours of Operation: 15:00

              CW      CW     SSB     SSB    band
     band   QSOs     pts   QSOs      pts   mults
     160       0       0       0       0      0
      80      10      18       0       0      4
      40      89     191       0       0     28
      20     268     992       0       0     52
      15      70     176       0       0     26
      10      11      21       0       0      4
     TOTAL   448    1398       0       0    114       SCORE: 159,372

     Club or Team Name: SECC

    Just a P/T effort and 90% S&Ping in between babysitting duties.
It's hard to serious about this contest when you have just a wire
antenna and 100 watts !! Condx pretty much sucked (for DX) until the
afternoon hours and into the evening. I ended up working 33 of the OJ
stations (all on 20 CW).  I raised my 40 meter center-fed zepp to about
50 ft in a tress in the backyard and seems to work pretty good. Until
next time......

                 73's  Jeff KU8E