[3830] IARU YT6A SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU YT6A SO CW HP
From: yt6a@cg.yu (yt6a@cg.yu)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:24:05 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): YT6A
Station: YT6A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    58    0      19
   80:    92    0      39
   40:   353    0      53
   20:   787    0      76
   15:  1057    0      62
   10:   170    0      39
---------------------------
Total:  2517    0     278  Total Score = 2,756,920

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

It was my first serious enter in IARU contest. I finally arrange all the
antennas to work properly and tune all needed notch filters in shack, which
allow to me very comfortable work with any band combination in shack, without
any interferences between bands. With two 1kW lines in front of me, and two
notebooks in WL network, I had superb contest station and possibility to QSY on
any band without any delay. During CQ TEST transmitting I can listening to
another band and search new ones.  My big excuse for delay in my replay on CQ
TEST sometime, but reason was my work on the other transceiver at the moment.
Conditions were better than expected, except on 10M, where I did not spend any
time for CQing. My 15M stack and 5 el. on 40M allow me good run during all 24
hours.

Equipments
IC775DSP+ALPHA91
FT1000D + TL922
160 ? slooper
80      - 2el.
40 ? 5el West/ 2el. East
20 - 4LQUAD
15 ? 5/5/5
10 - 6el.

Congratulation to Bob - P3F /5B4AGN for excellent score and Chris KL9A, also.
Unfortunately, YT6 is not leading contest location.
Club: SKY Contest Club

Ranko Boca ? YT6A