[3830] (no subject)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] (no subject)
From: lu9hs@rccordoba.com.ar (javier Santillan)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 20:00:28 -0300
NA QSO Party
Call used: LP7H
Location:  CORDOBA. ARGENTINA
NAME SEND : PUCARA

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80         0     0     0     0
40         0     0     0     0
20       157   157      40     3
15        70    70        30     3
10         0     0            0     0
--------------------------------
Total    227   227    70     6

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 17252

Station:
            RIG : KENWOOD TS-850 SAT
     ANTENNA: CUCHCRAFT A4-S  18 MTS HIGH
     SOFTWARE:  MIXW2.06

thanks to all friends that communicated with me, there were not propagation
conditions in 10 meters, only from Argentina of they listened stations in 15
and 20 meters.
The word "PUCARA" , is a word of Indian origin that means a high position
(mangrullo), where the natives used it to see the advance of the enemy
troops,
It is also the name of An airplane of combat of production Argentina, IA-58
" PUCARA "
It is for that reason that I like like name to carry out the contest.

JAVIER O. SANTILLAN
FOURNIER 2783 BARRIO MATIENZO
X5011CDO CORDOBA
ARGENTINA