[3830] NAQP RTTY LP7H(LU9HS) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY LP7H(LU9HS) Single Op LP
From: lu9hs@rccordoba.com.ar (lu9hs@rccordoba.com.ar)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:59:16 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: LP7H
Operator(s): LU9HS
Station: LU9HS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CORDOBA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:
   40:
   20:  157    43
   15:   70    33
   10:
-------------------
Total:  227    76  Total Score = 17,252

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Station:
             RIG : KENWOOD TS-850 SAT
      ANTENNA: CUCHCRAFT A4-S  18 MTS HIGH
      SOFTWARE:  MIXW2.06

 thanks to all friends that communicated with me, there were not propagation
 conditions in 10 meters, only from Argentina of they listened stations in
15
 and 20 meters.
 The word "PUCARA" , is a word of Indian origin that means a high position
 (mangrullo), where the natives used it to see the advance of the enemy
 troops,
 It is also the name of An airplane of combat of production Argentina, IA-58
 " PUCARA "
 It is for that reason that I like like name to carry out the contest.

 JAVIER O. SANTILLAN
 FOURNIER 2783 BARRIO MATIENZO
 X5011CDO CORDOBA
 ARGENTINA