[3830] IOTA T93Y SO12CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IOTA T93Y SO12CW LP
From: boris@t93y.com (boris@t93y.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 13:43:58 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: T93Y
Operator(s): T93Y
Station: T93Y

Class: SO12CW LP
QTH: Sarajevo
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    0        0      0        0
   40:    0        0      0        0
   20:  210       74      0        0
   15:  184       57      0        0
   10:   46       17      0        0
Total:  440      148      0        0  Total Score = 602,064

Club: Sarajevo Contest Group (SCG)

Comments:

Equpiment:
KENWOOD TS-690SAT + KENWOOD DSP-100
Cushcraft R-6000 @ top of 80m high building
P-III @850MHz + Writelog v10.33c

Different IOTA islands worked:
AF-3, AN-0, AS-14, EU-58, NA-10, OC-2, SA-2
Spent most of the time in S&P mode (more than 80% of the time), and payed a
special attention for IOTA stations in order to maximize QSO point totals. I am
very pleased to have more IOTA than other stations in the LOG (I guess I logged
all the G's who worked this contest HI), and wonder what would be the score with
few extra multipliers on the 40/80m.

Talking about multipliers, I have worked only two of the 9A's on 20m (too close
for 20-15-10m), did not worked PJ2Y at all (they could not hear me on 15m and
20m pile-up was too big) and could not get any attention from BI5H on 15m...

This contest was a very different. See you in the comming contests where T9 is a
multiplier HI...

73's Boris T93Y
http://www.t93y.com