[3830] IARU OH/W7YAQ SO Mixed QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU OH/W7YAQ SO Mixed QRP
From: w7yaq@arrl.net (w7yaq@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 20:29:32 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OH/W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: OH/W7YAQ

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Hanko
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   59      7     15
   40:   57      8     26
   20:   54      3     27
   15:   80      8     29
   10:   23      1     10
---------------------------
Total:  273     27    107  Total Score = 72,653

Club:

Comments:

Operated WRTC "field day" style from my rental car using my K2 and inverted V's
for 40 and 80 strung in the trees at a beautiful campground by the Baltic Sea
near Hanko in very southwest Finland.  Discovered my neighbor a few miles down
the road at a motel was Dave, OH/W6NL.  Happy, also, to be confused with Jim,
OH/W6YA!!  Was great fun to be a WRTC "roadie".  Thanks to the OH WRTC gang for
putting on a wonderful week of WRTC festivities.

73,
Bob OH/W7YAQ