[3830] IOTA M6T(G4PIQ) SO24Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IOTA M6T(G4PIQ) SO24Mixed HP
From: g4piq@btinternet.com (g4piq@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:37:06 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: M6T
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4MRS

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: JO02PB
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:   154      36       81      30
   40:   283      41      204      49
   20:   373      41      500      74
   15:   247      36      219      50
   10:    68      14       95      27
Total:  1125     168     1099     230  Total Score = 4,787,940

Club:

Comments:

Good activity, but conditions not too hot - only 11 JA in the log. First attempt
at mixed mode and a bit of a disaster, but lots learnt. Some fireworks in one PA
where I'd re-assembled it with the HT feed only 1cm from the HT choke after
changing the fan 1 hour before the start and 1 dead rotator controller, but
other than that - just a hot shack and tired operator.

Rig  :  2 x FT1000MP + PAs
Ants :  80m : Delta Loop @ 23m
                40m : 402CD @ 24m
                HF  : TH5 @ 24m + KT34A @ 15m + A3 @ 26m

Raw score attached below. I'm having some trouble getting TR to do what it
should do to clean the multiplers up so there's probably more amis here than
usual. POST seems to decide that lots of QSOs aren't mults when they should be -
looks like it's picking up the wrong type of contest. Time for a mail to the TR
reflector...

73,

Andy, G4PIQ