[3830] EUHF Champ DK3DM CW Only LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ DK3DM CW Only LP
From: dk3dm@gmx.de (dk3dm@gmx.de)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 02:19:08 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: DK3DM
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DK3DM

Class: CW Only LP
QTH: Warstein
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   17            15
   80:  114            45
   40:  141            45
   20:  279            51
   15:  124            42
   10:   51            32
---------------------------
Total:  726     0     230  Total Score = 166,290

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

can it get more difficult ?

1 hour before the contest i was checking the bands and I could not believe
that the antennas are connected to the TRX. But no wonder with the solar storm
going on ;-((
....and just at the start of the contest we had thounderstorms passing by and a
very high QRN level on all bands.Luckily they past not too near.
The only band that worked nicely was 20. 10m was only a part time show from here
with low power.
But anyway thanks to all for the QSOs and congratulation to the 17 stations that
could copy me on 160 with my matched 80m dipole. Next year i´ll have a better
antenna for 160!

73 de Heiko(Bud), DK3DM