[3830] NAQP CW N5RP Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5RP Single Op LP
From: N5RP@pdq.net (N5RP@pdq.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:00:03 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N5RP
Operator(s): N5RP
Station: N5RP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 03:33

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   50    23
   15:   50    25
   10:   91    25
-------------------
Total:  191    73  Total Score = 13,943

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Lightning and Rain created terrible operating situation.
Bands were useless after storm came in. Chewed away on 10 and 15 at contest
start. After finishing 10 & 15, the rain static and lightning static closed me
down completely. I unplugged and powered down.

I'm a miserable no good rotten putrid slimy quitter.

Best part of contest was having K9PG spot me on the cluster, so I put on my seat
belt and safety harness for the ensuing pileup, but nobody wanted to work a
miserable no good rotten putrid slimy soon to be , and they all knew it,
quitter.

Best decision made during the contest was to not make any spots on the cluster
because I figured nobody would listen to a miserable no good rotten putrid slimy
soon to be quitter.