[3830] IARU ZX5J M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU ZX5J M/S HP
From: py3dx@qsl.net (py3dx@qsl.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:48:02 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: ZX5J
Operator(s): PP5WG - PP5UA - PY3DX - PY3FOX - PY3KN - ZZ5ABV
Station: ZX5J

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    2       2     2
   80:   66      21    30
   40:  226      34    51
   20:  176     306    59
   15:  122     917    64
   10:   50     332    53
---------------------------
Total:  642    1612   259  Total Score = 2,683,244

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Great contest in spite of 10m band was almost dead.
Lots of confusion because we think the rules are not so clear when working
with a multiplier station. Thus, we decide to stay only with one signal at
time on the bands and just hearing and taking notes for the new mult's on the
other bands. Big sort of HQ's came up as long as OJ's and we tried to work them

all. Next time we will get more intense body building lessons instead of just
staying seat drinking and cheating, in order to stay awake during the dawn,
hi hi. 73's - ZX5J Gang.