[3830] IOTA LZ1KSL Multi-Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IOTA LZ1KSL Multi-Op LP
From: lz3yy_nasko@yahoo.com (lz3yy_nasko@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:05:54 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: LZ1KSL
Operator(s): LZ1QV,LZ1ZM,LZ1ZU,LZ3YY,LZ4BU,LZ5QZ
Station: LZ1KSL

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Sveta Anastasia isl.
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    71      19       8        8
   40:   285      41      23       21
   20:   512      74     246       68
   15:   268      41     118       56
   10:    96      13      34       10
Total:  1232     188     429      163  Total Score = 3,706,560

Club:

Comments:

Run stn. FT990  Single verticals for 40-10;LW 81m
 Mult.stn.TS870  LW 81m.

           This time Mother Nature plays "Seek and destroy" by METALICA.
           Never before had so bad weather there in summer.When we arrive
           at island and set up the station,there was a little shower.
           Early on Saturday starts a storm with heavy wind and lightnings.
           The packet cluster on shore side was completely destroyed by
           lightning strike.During contest we had big QRN on low bands
           (sorry for bad ears).In fact only LW's broken two times,but
           restored rapidly.We had a lot of fun and surelly will be back
           next year.Special thanks to Giorgio LZ1CGM and all the support
           crew LZ1TA,LZ3QE,LZ5XM for fine job.Thanks for QSO's.All QSL
           via LZ bureau or direct to LZ3GM.

                  73 de Nasko LZ3YY(LZ9R)

           p.s.  Heavy winds on Monday broke my tower,so WAE will missed
                  for me :(.