[3830] WAE CW VP2V/N2WKS Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VP2V/N2WKS Single Op LP
From: n2wks@arrl.net (n2wks@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:27:32 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VP2V/N2WKS
Operator(s): N2WKS
Station: VP2V/N2WKS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BVI
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  105    10    27
   20:  254   200    36
   15:  103   120    30
   10:    3     0     3
-------------------------
Total:  465   330    96  Total Score = 171,039

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

rig IC-746
ant Dipole with 40/20 legs
Writelog 10.34

Thanks to all who worked me.  This was my first time operating WAE and my first
CW contest from a DX location.  Conditions where poor sunday morning so I went
snorkeling for 2 hours instead.

After the contest I had huge pileups on me on 20 and 40...wonder where you guys
were when I was calling cq during the contest.

American Airlines lost my luggage with the antenna so I was building dipoles on
Friday and during the contest from what I found at the local hardware store.

I'll post pictures in a couple weeks at http://www.qsl.net/n2wks

73,
Zev N2WKS