[3830] NAQP SSB KU8E Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KU8E Single Op LP
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (ku8e1@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 08:48:59 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   16    10
   80:   67    26
   40:  181    37
   20:  120    43
   15:  101    31
   10:   30    14
-------------------
Total:  515   161  Total Score = 82,915

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SSSC #2

Comments:

Radio/Antennas : Kenwood TS-850S , 40-10 Meter Zepp @ 50 ft, feeders shorted to
use on 160/75 meters.

Comments : Too bad the participation is so low from the east coast in this
contest... There was some real good E-Skip on both 10 and 15 meters but very
few
people to work. I resorted to passing people to 10 when I was running on 15 ,
which worked pretty good. I really need to get some type of SO2R / and more
antennas. (in my tiny backyard)  Not having it is killing my score because I
have to give up some good rate to find mults all the time. 73's Jeff