[3830] SARTG - J41YM SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SARTG - J41YM SOAB HP
From: ok1ym@seznam.cz (Olda Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:45:47 +0000
Hi to all contesters,

my goal was to little improve my last year score and
keep the top position. My secret aim, was to break 900 QSO in
24 hrs contest. Propagation especially on Saturday made me happy.
The first two parts of contest were great. I worked 380 QSO in the
first part and another 300 QSO in the second part. Sunday afternoon local
time came a storm which didn´t make the contest easier. This result makes
me happy and I hope that all of you enjoyed the contest as me.
I used DX cluster this year ( not the last year ) but it didn´t work for
100 percent.
THANKS A LOT FOR ALL CONTACTS AND THANKS TO ALL WHO SPOTTED ME.

My equipment:

Radio 1 - TS 850S + PA L4B
Radio 2 - TS 940S - 100W with 80m dipole for checking bands and searching
for mult.

SW - WF1B for the main station and MMTTY for the second radio
ANT 1 - 16 el. log periodic beaming to the central Europe
ANT 2 - tribander dipole for 20-15-10m JA/South America
ANT 3 - dipole for 80m

Here is my claimed score:

Call used: J41YM
Location:  Athens

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band HP

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        53   545     0    22
40       123  1335    10    39
20       341  4075    25    60
15       271  3175    18    50
10        97  1075     6    39
Total    885 10205    59   210

Claimed Score: 2745145

CUL - Olda

<http://www.qsl.net/ok1ym>

P.S. I will also entry for SOSB 20m with score : 346375 points