[3830] NAQP RTTY PJ2EL Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY PJ2EL Single Op LP
From: pbcurac@cura.net (pbcurac@cura.net)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:37:18 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: PJ2EL
Operator(s): PJ2EL
Station: PJ2EL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PJ2EL
Operating Time (hrs): 8h

   80:    3     3
   40:   72    33
   20:  134    42
   15:   63    29
   10:   53    31
-------------------
Total:  325   138  Total Score = 44,850

Club:

Team: TCG STRAY CATS

Comments:

First participation with surprisingly good rates during first hours of
contest.
Due to bad atmospheric conditions in US there were no conditions in the
late afternoon, this definitively broke the rythm. Except this incident
it was a nice experience for first time participation. After midnight local time
rates went down considerably, I became very sleepy and decided to stop even with
about somewhat less than 2 hrs to go. I can't remember al the callsigns but I
think that Don(AA5AU) was the only station I could work on all bands. Thanks to
all participants, probably see u next year.

Ernest