[3830] OhQP N3RA SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OhQP N3RA SOAB LP
From: n3ra@zoominternet.net (n3ra@zoominternet.net)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 06:54:25 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: N3RA
Operator(s): N3RA
Station: N3RA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   24      0
   40:   54     14
   20:   14      1
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   92     15  CW Mults = 15  Ph Mults = 46  Total Score = 12,139

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

ANT:  80m dipole at 30' using open wire
Radio:  IC-765, 100 Watts

Congrats to Mad River for an outstanding job of getting OQP cranked up.

Activity seemed pretty good to me, except on 80 cw..  Wish I could have spent
more time, but will be doing so as the kids keep getting older.  What time I did
spend was in 15 miute or so pieces.  Already looking forward to the next one!
I'd love to try mobile sometime...

Murphy struck when I could not use the COMP on SSB without getting terribly
harsh audio.  Finally got it calmed down enough to use, but still did not sound
good.  Sorry for the poor audio.  Noise on 80 and 40 was pretty high here, but
the lack of operating shows.  Hope I was not too much of a lid...  QSO parties,
state and NA, are really fun!