[3830] OhQP K8TII M/M LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8TII M/M LP
From: nn1i@arrl.net (nn1i@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 08:08:31 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8TII
Operator(s): NN1I, AA8RU, KB8FXJ, KB8IUP, KB8PAI, KC8TCQ, KI8BP, N8RLD, WB8FBG
Station: K8TII

Class: M/M LP
QTH: HENRY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:          17
   40:          51
   20:          54
   15:          11
   10:
Total:   0     133  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 56  Total Score = 7,448

Club:

Comments:

Lucas Co. Amateur Radio Emergency Service portable unit 400 (track and trailor)
on emergency power visiting Henry Co. Amateur Radio Club during town selebration
in Deshler, OH. NN1I/m gave away few counties (Lucas, Wood, Henry) to W3IQ and
AD8J driving to Deshler for portable operation as K8TII. QSL for this event via
NN1I.

73 Igor NN1I