[3830] OhQP K9NW(@N8BJQ) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OhQP K9NW(@N8BJQ) SOAB LP
From: k9nw@qth.com (k9nw@qth.com)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 20:03:43 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Champaign
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:   61     12
   40:  183    124
   20:   69     56
   15:    7     21
   10:    1      5
--------------------
Total:  321    218  CW Mults = 93  Ph Mults = 73  Total Score = 142,760

Club: Butler County VHF Association

Comments:

Fun afternoon/evening of radio.....thanks to all the ops in OH and beyond!  I
hope to return the favor in future events.

Since I didn't sign with /8 or any kind of county identifier, and the fact that
I operate a lot from IN, I may have missed a few guys that tuned past "just
another 9."  I might have to revisit that for next time.

It was an interesting experience learning Writelog on the fly.....I think I'm
sold!

See y'all in the sprints!

73, Mike K9NW