[3830] YO HF ZC4DW(G0DEZ) SOSB/40 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] YO HF ZC4DW(G0DEZ) SOSB/40 LP
From: dez@cytanet.com.cy (dez@cytanet.com.cy)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:02:14 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: ZC4DW
Operator(s): G0DEZ
Station: ZC4DW

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: KM65
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:
   40:  225    63
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  225    63  Total Score = 72,702

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Great participation from YO land. Although you would expect that in the YO DX
Contest. YO ops are always a friendly bunch of people.

Must say, I thought the DX was a bit thin.

Decided on single band 40m to fit in with my shift work over the weekend.
Several stations requested a QSY to 80m, but that would have meant physically
altering the feed system at the base of the inverted-L. Sorry guys.

FUNNY THING...

One guy asked me to QSY 80m, and when I politely told him, sri only 40m here, he
generously told me "no such category"!

Now I was confused, but stay on 40m I did.

FT-1000MP barefoot
Inverted-L