[3830] NA Sprint CW K5NZ HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5NZ HP
From: k5nz@aol.com (k5nz@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 06:17:40 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 3:59

   80:
   40:
   20:
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

Second trip over 300. One radio, two band changes seem to work better for me.
Not enough skill for 2 radio in this one for me it seems.

Contest started right for me #1 with N0AX and he calls me a LID right off the
bat!  I thought, now there is someone that really knows my ability! (Funny story
Ward, I got your e-mail NP : )  )

Stand out loud signals on all 3 bands:
K6NA
N0SS
K4RO
W4PA
N2NL
K4AAA  As usual..
N8NA (First time to work Karl on more than one band! ) TNX
W4OC  Great job Don, you were cooking!

Lots of new calls.. If you do sprint and make 100 or 300 you have something to
be proud of.

Mike k5nz