[3830] NA Sprint CW W1NN LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W1NN LP
From: hal@japancorporateresearch.com (hal@japancorporateresearch.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:38:07 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   72
   40:   67
   20:   53
---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

TS-930 and G5RV at 25 feet.  First full effort in a Sprint in many years.  Not
really set up for contesting at my new PA QTH and probably never will be since
it is at a low spot in wetlands with no high trees.  Seems like I am always
preparing for an overseas business trip for the Sept Sprint, so I usually start
getting ready about 30 minutes before the start.  Hung in there to the bitter
end despite the awful condx.  80 actually wasn`t too bad.  Amazed that K4KU,
N6TR and N6ZZ could actually hear me on 80.

Still my favorite contest.  Maybe someday.

73,  Ace (as in WallACE) W1NN (aka Hal)