[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LA HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6LA HP
From: kwidelitz@gtemail.net (kwidelitz@gtemail.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:22:12 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   38
   40:   86
   20:  163
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Had a good 90 1st hour and then it seemed like 20 was worked out and 40 wasn't
ready from So Cal. Worked every mult heard, but worked more mults in the last 5
phone sprints than this one. Made 300 QSOs the last 4 times out, but not close
in this one. Best mult was on 20 with just a few minutes to go when I got a call
from a VE3 who swore he was in MB but not /VE4 and gave me #3. No SC, IA, NE, or
MD usually easy in the phone sprint. No DX mults at all.

73, Ken, K6LA