[3830] NA Sprint SSB W4AU LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W4AU LP
From: w4au@contesting.com (w4au@contesting.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 05:16:35 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: W4AU
Operator(s): W4AU
Station: W4AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   44    0:45
   40:   65    1:02
   20:   52    0:47
---------------------

Club: Loudoun ARG

Team:

Comments:

The CW version of the Sprint is the contest that I really love, but
I was out of town on business for that one. So after getting home
from a wedding I dove into the last 3 hours of the SSB version. I
was pleasantly surprised at how well I was heard only operating with
100 watts and wires on 40 and 80 - lots of good ears on the other
end. For me, four (or in this case three) hours of intense sprint
activity is about the best contesting experience you can have.