[3830] WAE SSB 9A7P(9A6XX) Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB 9A7P(9A6XX) Single Op LP
From: hrle@ipazin.net (hrle@ipazin.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 07:52:56 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Peninsula Istra
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:   10     0    40
   40:   37    42    69
   20:  162   274   114
   15:  217   528   130
   10:  317   591   124
-------------------------
Total:  743  1435   477  Total Score = 1,038,906

Club: WWYC Croatia

Comments:

TS440S(100W)
2L QUAD (20/15/10) + dipoles 40/80m.

Oh boy! Mamma I got myself a million!
Not bad for a !SSB! contest.
This time it was pure fun. No software problems and CLX worked great (not a
single disconnect or CT crash in 48 hrs), WX was fantastic and condx seemed to
be good. In one word - contesting.
- 80m - overall sucked with on my dipole, only US that got my sig was K4JA (fine
sigs/ears on all 6 bands guys).
- 40m - couldnt break on 9K9X, PY1NX, ZX2B, P43E, VE1ZJ.. all very nice
signals.
CK3KZ + 4 US stations back on my split CQ (didnt expected any comebacks anyway).
Saturday night had good NA Sprinters signals on 40m.
- 20m and 15m in standardly good shape and 10m finnaly made to open.
Never heard VK/ZL with such a loud signals on 20-10m and 10m was open all the
way to west US coast.

Thanks a million for all the QTCs. Big thanks to VE3FWA and NR3X that actually
came back just to give me QTCs. Such guys are rare, all other 1415 QTCs was made
of begging. Expections to the guys I know, pals had mercy on me.

WAE RTTY left to complete the WAE psyho session.
CU WW RTTY!

Hrle - 9A6XX (9A7P)
ex.9A6NHH (19yrs)
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle