[3830] WAE SSB ON4ADZ Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB ON4ADZ Single Op LP
From: d.desloovere@skynet.be (d.desloovere@skynet.be)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:03:39 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: ON4ADZ
Operator(s): ON4ADZ
Station: ON4ADZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0
   40:    2     0     2
   20:   33    49    16
   15:  131   229    23
   10:   72   247    22
-------------------------
Total:  238   525    63  Total Score = 97,536

Club:

Comments:

This contest is high on my list because it has weighted multi s, low power ,
categorie, 12 hours rest period and qtc s.  The manager keeps the contest
stations informed of the results by internet and a nice info brochure !
I have been participating in de cw, ssb and I will be also in the  WAE rtty
contest.

Station : ft1000mp mark V @ 100w , th6dxx @ 24 m , inv v for 40/80 and writelog
for contest software.  No active use of packet spots.

Condx where good even on 10m. I could hold a frequency for cq-ing, not easy with
a barefoot station during a contest.

I needed fast fingers during  during the qtc exchange .... .

See you all in the next one : ww/rj rtty .

ON4ADZ
DIRK