[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VA3OR Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF VA3OR Single Op LP
From: va3or@rac.ca (va3or@rac.ca)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:57:07 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  21     11  Total Score = 231

Club:

Comments:

Bah! Just moved in the summer from FN14vj. 5 elements at 26 feet. I received
several emails saying that people were hearing me, but I could not hear them. I
will have to upgrade from TS680s to something better, or find a noise filter.
Pretty well s5-s7 noise around here. Recommendations? (remember, I am operating
on a Navy paycheque). Only heard one rover, and he gave me my only contact in my
own grid square. Hope to see you all in January (make that hope to HEAR you all
in January)! 73, Kevin.