[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: wa2teo@aol.com (wa2teo@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:08:57 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

    6:  200    39
    2:  305    45
  222:   97    34
  432:  112    34
  903:   38    16
  1.2:   46    17
  2.3:   15     8
  3.4:   13     8
  5.7:
  10G:    8     6
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  834   207  Total Score = 273,033

Club:

Comments:

Limited operating time in this contest. Activity seemed about normal, though
based on the strength of various beacons, condx were either below normal or
normal. Lost the 432 amp early on so had a taste of operating with low power on
that band. It's a lot easier to attract attention at the 500w level, hi! Poor
decision-making on my part as I spent over an hour trying to figure out what was
wrong and then trying unsuccessfully to fix the problem. Just ate into my
already limited operating time.Was off the air for good by around 4:30 Sunday
afternoon. Rover activity continues to be quite good. They really make a big
difference. Tnx guys. Cu in January - hopefully back to full time!  73, Jeff
K1TEO