[3830] SAC CW G4PIQ/P SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC CW G4PIQ/P SOAB LP
From: g4piq@btinternet.com (g4piq@btinternet.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:13:43 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: G4PIQ/P
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: G4PIQ/P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JO01MX
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:   32    20
   40:   34    20
   20:   27    21
   15:   29    11
   10:    7     6
-------------------
Total:  129    78  Total Score = 10,062

Club:

Comments:

Rig : FT901DM, 100W, 30m E/F wire @ 4m agl.

Up to eyeballs in work, but wanted to take a few hours to hand out some points
in this after the whole WRTC experience. Threw wire up in garden at gome to
re-create my home mega station rather than driving to contest station since this
was going to allow most operating time. 10m tough as usual from here with tiny
system - called lots of folks on scatter who couldn't hear me, but SK3W who were
that bit further away made into log for the only 5 bander.

Decided to operate to 10k points. Great fun all the same and hard to tear myself
away back to report writing for work......

Hope to get on for SSB as well.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ