[3830] SAC CW SK3W(@SK3GW) M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SAC CW SK3W(@SK3GW) M/S HP
From: sm5imo@swipnet.se (sm5imo@swipnet.se)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:21:08 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SM3EVR (15), SM3OSM (10), SM3SGP, SM5IMO (20), SM0GNU (40), SM0OEK
(80)
Station: SK3GW

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  392    47
   40:  865    64
   20: 1125    77
   15: 1029    80
   10:  559    69
-------------------
Total: 3970   337  Total Score = 3,252,387

Club: Top Of Europe Contesters

Comments:

We operated multi/multi (missing alternative in submittal form).

We had a very smooth operation and no problems with the equipment. We bring most
of the equipment to the site and assemble the set-up just in time for the
contest. Conditions were decent but they were even better before and after the
contest. 10 meter was a nice surprise with good stateside openings.

Thanks for the QSOs and great to see the high level of activity from WRTC
participators. See you in the SSB part coming weekend.

73 de Dan/SM5IMO