[3830] TxQP N5AOK/M Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TxQP N5AOK/M Single Op LP
From: n5aok@arrl.net (n5aok@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:50:47 -0700
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N5AOK/M
Operator(s): N5AOK
Station: N5AOK/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Mobile
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:
   40:          302
   20:          530
   15:          209
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0     1041     0  Mults = 161  Total Score = 371,202

Club: Northwest ARS

Comments:

There is no way to thank everyone involved with this year's TQP, so I will just
say thank you to the coordinator of this wonderful contest, all the mobiles, all
of the people who posted my location (or attempted to), all of the county
chasers who followed me up and down and all around west Texas, the DX contacts
that were always there when I crossed into a new county, the hams who jumped in
to give me a single contact so I could stop talking for a few seconds and just
listen, all who kept encouraging me, and who can forget - MY DRIVER - what else
could I ask for? This was truly an experience that I will never forget, but I
wouldn't mind repeating again next year - if my driver can stand another 1500
miles in two days. Anita  - N5AOK